We guarantee all of our products will meet your standards because they always meet ours!
When purchasing Heart & Body Naturals products you can take comfort in knowing
that we accept only the purest, cleanest, and minimally processed ingredients.
HBN's manufacturing partners have each passed a strict vendor qualification program that includes interviews, assessments, farm visits, and regular manufacturing facility audits to verify our stringent product specifications.
A majority of our partners have attained Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) certification status, under which accredited third-party schemes like the British Retail Consortium (BRC), Safe Quality Food (SQF), and Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) provide comprehensive guidance at each step of the supply chain process.
At every step of the process Heart & Body Naturals is committed to perfection.
Traceable, Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
The demand for ingredient quality, sustainability, and supply chain transparency has never been more crucial than it is today in the nutraceutical industry. Heart & Body Naturals brings customers trust and peace of mind with pure, traceable ingredients, sustainably sourced from farmers worldwide, and processed at certfied, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
Heart & Body Naturals is committed to validating our ingredient supply chain, starting at the point of origin. We work closely with all of our manufacturing partners and their growers to verify traceability and ensure sustainable growing and harvesting practices are used. Purity, potency, and quality are the benchmarks we seek in all of our raw ingredients.
HBN's raw ingredients are meticulously examined by quality control teams and selected to meet specific criteria. Both stringent in-house quality control and third-party validation guarantee safety and compliance with regulations as well as consistent conformance to our quality standards.
Each production lot is tested in certified ISO/IEC17025 labs for most, if not all, of the following:
- Over 75 known pesticides (USP)
- Microbials (AOAC/USP) including mold, E-coli and staphylococcus
- GMOs, Loss on Drying, Ash and/or other testing as needed
- FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy): Identity and Country of Origin Testing of all raw materials and Identity Testing of finished blends
- PPSL (Photostimulated Luminescence): Radiation detection testing by PSL photon count level screening
- HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatography): Qualitative and quantitative phytochemical testing and fingerprint analysis
- GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry): pesticides, residual solvents, amino acids, fatty acids, some glucosinolates
- ICP/MS (Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry) & ICP/MS DRC (Dynamic Reactive Cell): Heavy metals testing & nutritional mineral analysis
- UV Spectrophotometry: Quantitative analysis by light absorption: polyphenols, anthocyanins, OPC, fibers, beta glucans, flavonoids, betalains, carotenoids
- HPTLC (High-Performance Thin Layer Chromatography): Botanical identification testing
Heart & Body Naturals recognizes our role of environmental stewardship to fulfill our responsibilities to farmers, workers, customers, and the planet by supporting and encouraging sustainable practices at all stages of the supply chain. By law all certified organic ingredients are automatically non-GMO. We work closely with our approved manufacturing partners to verify traceability and ensure that sustainable growing and harvesting practices are followed. HBN strives to make all of our ingredients non-GMO.